Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Our journey has come to an end!

Hello everyone. Before I begin, I wanted to let you know that this will be the my last post before the final product and Creative Critical Reflection. *cue sobbing*

This has been such an incredible experience, and I feel so honored to have worked with such a talented, creative partner. Throughout the production of our film, Nick and I both learned a lot about the craft as a whole, as well as valuable lessons in group work, something we will cherish as we both begin college in arts-related programs. We are both really happy with the final product and are so excited to share it with all of you!

As noted yesterday, I listened to the foley sounds and musical score today with fresh ears, and boy am I happy I did! I made a few adjustments of volume and panning in the opening and velocity of each pluck of the strings on the Harp and Koto; these few minor tweaks truly polished the audio as a whole. I also adjusted the volume of the voice-over when the music crescendos to ensure the story, the most important component of our piece, can be easily and clearly heard.

That's really all I have for today. We finished the final touch ups and I am ready to click the mouse:


Thank you for coming on this journey with us. I hope you enjoy the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment