Friday, April 1, 2016

It's all in the details...

Let's play a game of "Spot the Differences"!
If you found the obnoxious bright red "FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSIDE" sign, then congratulations! You won, and the last two hours of my life spent editing out the dreaded sign, frame-by-frame, was not wasted.

Technical talk: I am using the software Final Cut Pro X to edit the project. As you can tell, I am currently working on post-production, the most tedious process of creating this film. We have edited the shots in the order we want and are now working on the minute details that will hopefully elevate the final product (refer back to the sign for an example ^). In addition, I will be recording the voice-over tonight to add to the piece. After this, I will be able to finish recording and syncing the music and we will be all finished! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment